All electoral processes benefit from having well-informed participants.
Whether it’s training for staff members and prospective candidates in the operation of a particular set of electoral rules, or educating stakeholders more broadly in key electoral skills and concepts, most organisations will find there are gaps in their knowledge base that a specialist provider can help address.
Above Quota Elections is available to design and/or implement educational programs in relation to a full range of electoral topics. Our depth of knowledge and experience allows us to tailor the educational experience to meet the specific needs of your organisation, at a very competitive price.
Some of the areas you might like us to cover for your organisation are:
- democratic theories and models to suit your organisation
- basic electoral processes, such as nominations, ballots, and counting votes
- electoral instruments and documents, such as Regulations, ballot papers, and how-to-vote cards
- electoral officials and bodies, and their functions in and out of election periods
- preferential voting, including history, international usage, and local and organisational implementation
- proportional representation (such as is used in the Australian Senate)
- the role of ‘tickets’ or ?parties? in and after elections
- the role of the scrutineer and impartial observers in free and fair elections