Above Quota Elections brings a number of requisite qualities to the management of elections: experience, administrative efficacy, and absolute impartiality.
These qualities enable us to secure the trust of all participants in the electoral process and to efficiently deliver outcomes that both are and are seen to be fair and credible.
Our election management includes but is not limited to the following services:
- Receipt of nominations, and vetting for eligibility
- Production of ballot papers and other non-partisan election material
- Ongoing consultation with and education of stakeholders regarding expectations and obligations, decisions, outcomes, and processes
- Overseeing campaign activity and providing rulings on questionable or illegal behaviour
- Coordination of the production of an electoral roll
- Arranging and staffing polling places, and receiving votes
- Facilitation of access to the counting process for scrutineers and candidates (as allowed by the relevant Regulations)
- Tallying votes, calculating outcomes, and declaration of provisional and final results
- Provision of a written report to stakeholders comprising results, rulings, and recommendations for future changes to electoral Regulations